She was born in Izmir on 02.02.1956. She studied primary, middle and high school in İzmir. She graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1979. She worked at SGK dispensary for 1 year. In 1981, she started his specialization in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Clinic in Istanbul Haseki Hospital. She worked in the same hospital for 4 years as chief assistant. Later, she worked at Taksim First Aid Hospital. She retired in 2001. She then worked as a responsible manager in it's private clinic.
- Ege University Faculty of Medicine
- Specialized Haseki Training and Research Hospital (Chief Physician)
- Taksim First Aid Hospital (chief assistant)
- She worked in Private Hospital in Bahçelievler in 2008.
- She started to work at Istanbul Hospital in December 2012.