He was born in Antalya in 1963. He completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Antalya. He graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine, in 1987. In the same year, he started compulsory service in the Baskil district of Elazig province. He completed his specialty education in Dicle University Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology Department in 1994 and became an Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist. From 1994 to 2001, he worked as an Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist at SSK Diyarbakır Hospital, between 2001 and 2014 at SSK Eyüp Hospital, and then to the Ministry of Health of Turkey, and at SB Eyüp State Hospital. He has been working in a private hospital for 6 months starting from January 2014 and working in Private Istanbul Hospital starting from June 2014.
- 1991 Diyarbakır Occupational Medicine Certificate
- 1993 Antalya III. Basic Surgery Arthroscopy Course
- 1997 Adana III. Basic Ilizarov Course
- November 1999 Orthofix Course, 29-30 , Verona
- VIII.Arthroscopy supported minimally invasive surgery course, 2003, Ankara
- New developments in the use of unilateral external fixators, 2005, Istanbul
- I. Arthroplasty Basic Course, 11-12 March 2005, Ankara
- AO Master Symposium: Current Concepts in Fracture Management, september 28-29 2007, Istanbul
- 2nd Foot and Ankle Surgery Course, 14-15- September 2007, Istanbul
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Core Curriculum Course, 9-10 November 2007, Istanbul
- 2nd Basic Shoulder Arthroscopy Course, 8-9 May 2009, Antalya
- X. Advanced Arthroplasty Course-Knee Arthroplasty, 2-3 December 2016, Adana
- 1987-1989:General Practitioner
- 1989-1994:Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Student
- 1994-2001:SSK Diyarbakır Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist
- 2001-2014:SSK Eyüp Hospital-SB Eyüp State Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist
- 2014-June:Private Istanbul Hospital
- Fractures of the neck of femur in children and associated complication . Authors: Halil Bekler; Hakan Erdem ; Huseyin Arslan ; Mehmet Tokmak . Turkish Association of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Sep 11, 2006
- TOKMAK, Mehmet, et al. Primary muscular hydatid cyst disease. Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc , 2004, 29.2: 167-169.
- Posterior tibiotalar dislocation without associated fractures. Authors: Mehmet Tokmak ; Yusuf Alioglu; Halil Bekler; Aytug Ertav. Publisher Turkish Association of Orthopaedics and Traumatology Publication Date Jul 23, 2004
- ARSLAN, Hüseyin; TOKMAK, Mehmet. Isolated ulnar radiocarpal dislocation. Archives of orthopaedic and trauma surgery , 2002, 122.3: 179-181.
- Clinical trial on treatment and prognosis of limb injuries due to firearm. Yusuf Alioglu; Bener Sen ;Mehmet Tokmak; Aytug Ertav; Hüseyin Arslan.XIII.Milli Türk Orthopedics and Traumatology Congress Book, 15-19 May 1993.
- Analysis of gunshot wounds on civilians. : Mehmet Tokmak; Bener Sen;Yusuf Alioglu; Hakan Erdem; Hüseyin Arslan. XIII.Milli Türk Orthopedics and Traumatology Congress Book, 15-19 May 1993.
- Dual Harrington-rod sleeve method and clinical results in thoracolomber vertebral injuries. Bener Sen; Cüneyt Turan; Yusuf Alioglu; Mehmet Tokmak; Ahmet Kapukaya. . XII.Milli Türk Orthopedics and Traumatology Congress Book, 21-24 April 1991.
- The effect of axial mechanical vibration on fracture healing. Bener Sen; Mehmet Tokmak; Yusuf Alioglu.Tigris Medical Bulletin, Vol: 18;83-87,1991