Used for endoscopy diagnostic purposes, and It can also be used for treatment purposes in cases such as stomach bleeding and removal of stomach polyps.
If any tumoral formation is observed during the procedure, it also allows a biopsy to be taken to confirm the diagnosis.
Colonoscopy is the process of examining the large intestine, a hollow organ, with a bendable instrument called a colonoscope. The large intestine is the last part of our digestive system, starting from the anus to the small intestine, about 1.5-2 meters long.
- Upper GI Endoscopy "Esophago-gastro-duodenoscopy"
- Lower GI Endoscopy "Colonoscopy-Sigmoidoscopy"
- Polypectomy, injection sclerotherapy, band ligation "Removal of polyps by cutting, drug injection to hemorrhoids and bleeding / treatments with tape or burning"
- ERCP - Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography "Endoscopic examination and treatment of bile and pancreatic ducts"
- Endoscopic hemorrhoids treatments "injection sclerotherapy, band ligation"